Thursday, June 12, 2008

What gets me on fire

I just want to say really quickly I love my job. I don't know another job where I can get emails on a day bases sharing what God is doing around the world, or where I can start to plan community projects for 100's to get involved with.
My favorite part though is that I can accordant teams and people to go overseas and experience a bit of what God is up to in those countries, and maybe they will return with a heart for missions and a new calling in life. That right there gets me on fire, I can't wait to hear from the people going to Haiti.

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Yeah your job is awesome. I'm jealous and glad I don't have it all at the same time.

Beth said...

Joanne,

What DO you do by the way?


Anxiously awaiting your reply,

Beth

Joanne said...

I work at my church (WestGate Church, San Jose) with Local & Global compassion (aka missions). Seriously it's one of those jobs that you think did God just create this for me? Because my job is so me.... which God knew.