Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mary Poppins

Okay I am now happy with the title Cherry Tree Lane... I like it a lot. Where did it come from? Well Charlie and I were tossing around Mary Poppins ever since she put a Mary Poppins head on me in a photo.

I always remember wanting to watch that movie over and over again as a child. Maybe it was the fact they had a canon go off every day, or that they met penguins and danced. What ever it was I was definitely enthralled with this movie as a kid.

So the Banks kids lived on Cherry Tree Lane.... does that just sound inviting? As a child again our neighbor had a cherry tree and I always remember going and picking cherry's out of it. Not sure if they ever noticed, but we would climb the tree like the monkey's were were and just sit up there eating all their cherry's.

Hmmm cherry's sound good now.

No comments: