Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 1

food: coffee with creamer (i'm 100% sure I will never drop the creamer, black coffee just sounds gross)
with a sausage mc muffin (no egg but with cheese)
Al Pastor nachos, with salsa, gauc, cheese, and sour cream. (okay I should have gone to subway). with diet pepsi
dinner, baked potato with onion, bacon, and a couple of ounces of steak. with a glass of white wine.

stress level: much less then last week so not that high. Until the end of the day at work when I'm told I'm running the staff meeting tomorrow. what the heck?

exercise: 10 minutes on the elliptical

Tomorrow Goals:
food:
coffee, yogurt and granola for breakfast

Lunch: this is a hard one as its all staff lunch day, so I really have no clue. but a diet soda

Snack raisins

dinner: broccoli with turkey bolognese sauce, maybe green beans.

exercise:
goal tomorrow: 13 minutes on the elliptical

No comments: